We have a few different shipping rates and offers depending on where the order is going! Here you can find those different rates and other shipping information.
Netherlands Shipping Rates
- Free delivery with all Dutch orders over € 75,00
- € 5,00 flat rate for orders under €75,00
EU Shipping Rates
- Free delivery with all EU orders over € 200,00
- €10,00 flat rate shipping for EU orders under €200,00
International Shipping Rate
- €25,00 flat rate shipping for international orders outside the EU, including the US.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 1-3 days and shipped with the Dutch carrier PostNL.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges, and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
Expected transit time:
- The Netherlands: 1-3 working days.
- EU: 5-7 working days.
- International: 7-15 working days
Note: The stated delivery times are not binding, but an indication of the estimated delivery period. Delays in delivery do not constitute grounds for termination of the agreement. MaisonNL is not liable for any damage caused by exceeded delivery periods.
Important to know
- We believe the environment deserves the same love as our products; that’s why we recycle our boxes. We trust you feel the same way.
- Shipping fees include handling and vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected. Special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- Some products are too fragile or too heavy to send by post - they can only be picked up at our shop in Amsterdam. We will mention this if this is the case.
- Once an order has been dispatched the buyer will receive an email with a link that enables him or her to track and trace the order.
- We are not responsible for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will try to inform you of any unexpected delay.
- Incorrect delivery addresses or delivery addresses lacking information are the responsibility of the buyer and may result in additional costs.
- After the third time of your order being failed to deliver by our transporter the order will be sent directly back to us. If you wish the order to be resent, additional shipping costs will apply.
Pick up in our store
It is also possible to pick up your order at our store in Amsterdam-C: Utrechtsestraat 118. You can select Local Pick-up at checkout and we will have your order ready for you at the shop!
If you like to surprise somebody with a gift package let us know at the check out. You can also leave a special text message. We'll take good care of it.